This WebSDR is operated by the Southampton University Wireless Society in collaboration with Martin G8JNJ and Noel G8GTZ.
There are currently ? Users on this WebSDR. The software used for this WebSDR is kindly provided by the WebSDR Project
- 10.368 GHz - 10.370 GHz - 3cm Band - Amateur radio propagation beacons and narrow band modes such as SSB & CW
- 1296 MHz - 1298 MHz - 23cm Band - Amateur radio propagation beacons and narrow band modes such as SSB & CW
- Offline due to a blown masthead LNA
- 436 MHz - 438 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio satellites and Digital Television
- 434 MHz - 436 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio satellites and High Altitude Balloon (HAB) telemetry
- 432 MHz - 434 MHz - 70cm Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes, FM repeaters & simplex activity and licence free short range radio devices
- GB3FN is based less than a mile away and may cause interference to reception on 70cm when it is in use
- 144 MHz - 146 MHz - 2m Band - Amateur radio narrow band modes, FM repeaters & simplex activity, satellites and the International Space Station
It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
It seems Java is not installed or disabled on your computer. You need to install and/or enable it for this website to work properly.
Since Java version 7u51, Java needs to be enabled separately for each website; see http://websdr.org/java.html
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari; or switch to Java.
kHz @ -6dB /
kHz @ -60dB
Or drag the passband edges on the frequency scale.
This chatbox is intended to discuss the operation of the WebSDR.
The operators of this site disclaim any responsibility for text appearing in this chatbox.